Who can benefit from RRS HA TENSOR LIFT?
This skin solution will help patients who need treatment for:
- Dermal hypotrophy
- Dermal atrophy or the decreased thickness of the dermis
- Dermal laxity (cutis laxa) or loose, inelastic skin
- Skin elastosis or deep wrinkles, yellow skin, lack of elastin synthesis
The mesotherapy might be combined with other injectables, for a more custom tailored form of skin rejuvenation and care.
Composition of TENSOR LIFT
Every 5-milliliter ampule of RRS HA TENSOR LIFT contains:
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid from biotechnological non-animal origin) – 30mg per 5ml
- Protective buffer (Organic silicon, flavonoids, DMAE – Dimethylethanolamine, vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, polyphenols, trace elements, coenzymes) – 50,6mg per 5ml
Direction for use
All of the RRS hyaluronic acid products are injected into the dermis with the aid of sterile needles, in this case, a 32 G needle. An RRS HA Tensor Lift procedure can be repeated a couple of times for a full cycle to ensure optimal results. Improved conform during and post-procedural irritations of the skin can be avoided by using anaesthetic cream.