While Laennec is a broader spectrum solution, both used for cosmetic and medical purposes, the JBP Curacen is specifically aimed at the beauty side of usage, as a powerful mesotherapy solution. The meso product is based on human placenta essence, but it also takes full advantage of nanotechnology a patented patented molecular fractionation process. Combined together, they deliver one of the most powerful forms for skin care and skin rejuvenation that can be performed.
In its essence, JBP Curacen is a mesotherapy cocktail of active ingredients, that include growth factors, low molecular weight peptides, cytokines, amino acids, and nucleic acids. In particular, the low molecular structure of Curacen helps it to reach deeper layers of the skin and, thus, improve its absorption. It can be successfully utilized in different forms of mesotherapy procedures, including iontophoresis.
JBP Curacen – Application and Benefits
- Helps the skin tissues regeneration
- Can treat a variety of skin related imperfections both in the facial area and the body
- Balances and further improves the blood circulation in the skin and restores the natural skin metabolism
- Removes skin spots, age spots and other forms of hyperpigmentation
- Can help against hair loss by strengthening the follicles
The best approach to using JBP Curacen for mesotherapy is to perform multiple procedures, over an extended period of time. Normally, the amount of recommended sessions ranges between four and eight, but this is determined based on the patient’s specific skin problem, overall skin condition and desired results.