Specifications and features
- Hyaluronic Acid: 40mg/2ml with a PH of 7.2 and a molecular weight of 4.2 – 4.5 Mio Dalton
- Recommended cannula size: 18G – 25G
- Injection site: intra-articular (in the knee)
- Effects longevity: up to half a year
Optivisc Plus is a remarkably easy-to-use medical device. It is sold in a disposable pre-filled syringe allowing medical practitioners to quickly provide their patients with a hassle-free OA therapy. The Hyaluronic Acid in its formula has been derived through a process known as biofermantation. Thus, this product is of a non-animal origin which considerably reduces the risk of adverse effects as it makes it completely biocompatible. In fact, HA is a substance that can be found in our bodies so it is not likely to lead to allergies.
Symptoms which Optivisc Plus effectively treats
The greatest advantage of this patient-friendly viscosupplement is that it offers a comprehensive osteoarthritis treatment. That is because it addresses a wide range of classic OA symptoms by:
- Swiftly reducing knee joint pain
- Visibly reducing swelling in the treatment area
- Incredibly improving mobility
- Rapidly eliminating stiffness
- Greatly hydrating and lubricating knee joints
Many of the amazing healing properties of Optivisc Plus can hardly be achieved even with a surgery which has turned this well-received Hyaluronic Acid injection into patients’ preferred OA therapy option. With the help of My Lip Filler, this groundbreaking supplement can be delivered to your doorstep in no time.