In many ways biorevitalizing is all the rage in the world of cosmetology, skin care and the aesthetics industry, as a whole. This is one of the broadest and all encompasing terms and it can, technically, include various forms of treatment – mesotherapy, skinboosters, PRP plasmolifting, even applying professional cosmetics like creams and skin serums.However, in professional circles, there is a specific subset of booster products, which are referred to as biorevitalizers.
Biorevitalizers in aesthetic medicine
If you go to a dermatologist or another licensed practitioner that offers procedures for ultra-hydrating skin, correcting thin wrinkles or some other related service, you’re bound to see the application of biorevitalizers as one of the offers, available. Well, face revitalization can be done in multiple ways, including cosmetics and beauty machines. But there is the specific, if very broad type of products we are reviewing today, sometimes also referred to as skinboosters, which aims to achieve the above results and more, by introducing a variety of beneficial agents and nutrients directly into the skin and rapidly improve it’s condition. Hence, the “revitalization” part.
So, if you’re wondering whether to choose a preparation for biorevitalization (in terms of a specialized product) or go some alternative way, like HiFu skin treatment, perhaps it’s best to explain what these products actually are. While there is no textbook definition, usually, professionals will call a bio-revitalizer such if it has certain properties.
First, these are not fillers, at not in the classic definition. There are certain fillers, like the Revofil Aquashine brand or the Restylane Skinboosters, which blur the line a bit, but in general they are used to improve the long term condition of the skin and act as a real booster to it’s health, rather than an immediate volumizer for correcting thin wrinkles. In that sense, when you buy Jalupro, you’re opting for the middle ground between a soft filler and a Hyaluronic acid or peptide mesotherapy.
Second, biorevitalizers can be a form of meseotherapy solution, but not all meso products are skin revitalizers. Skinboosters tend to aim at long term improvement of the overall condition of the skin. They’re used as treatment of issues, which are usually accumulated over time due to age, bad lifestyle, sun exposure, etc. and restore the balance of valuable minerals and nutrients into the skin, while boosting processes like elastin and collagen synthesis. Such products, can often be used on the upper and lower dermis in areas such as face, neck, hands, underarms, decollete, abdomen, inner thighs, and knee region.
Benefits of Biorevitalizers for Skin Rejuvenation
To elaborate on the above, let’s dig a little deeper into the way this type of beauty product works and try to give a more comprehensive answer to the question “What is biorevitalization”. In order to do that, we have to understand what happens to our skin and how it degrades over time:
- Aging – an unavoidable and natural process (and part of life), over time our skin will become dry, less elastic and more prone to damage and wounds.
- Bad lifestyle – junk food, alcohol, cigarettes, lack of sleep, lack of activity. Virtually anything which affects your body in a negative way will negatively impact the skin, as well, and the results will be there for all to see.
- External factors – this might include UV light damage, be it from sun exposure or solarium procedures, but air pollution is just, as bad, if not worse, and you might find yourself correcting thin wrinkles, soon enough.
Aging you cannot stop, unfortunately the best biorevitalization products will make a significant difference in slowing down or even temporarily halting the processes that undergo (or slow down, to be more precise) in our skin as we get older. On the other hand, the additional adverse factors can definitely be negated and a combination of change in lifestyle, surrounding and quality booster products can give you back the youthful glow in no time.
Choosing the Right Biorevitalizer for Your Needs
Considering all of the above, it could be quite tempting to go out and get one of the top revitalization for skin treatment products on the market, like the Jalupro Super Hydro, but please wait. Biorevitaliztion of the upper and lower dermis is a process and it requires a careful analysis of your skin condition and evaluating the best course of treatment. Your dermatologist or licensed cosmetician will be the best person to say what needs to be done.
In fact, it is quite possible that using a product for biorevitalization is only one part of he whole treatment process. A very common practice is to combine various forms of skin care to get the most optimal results for its rejuvenation.
Biorevitalizers vs. Other Cosmetic Treatments: Pros and Cons
While this might seem like the most obvious comparison to do, the previous paragraph probably have away that the correlation between booster products and other forms or dermal therapy and not necessarily mutually exclusive or better than each other.
If we look from purely aesthetics point of view, biorevitalizers are the product to use for long term skin care. They are an investment, which guarantees your face will be radiant and youthful tomorrow. But if you are dealing with visible wrinkles, loss of skin volume or need to adjust the facial oval, then a regular filler will be the product for that task.
Similarly, although skin rejuvenating products are an essential part of anti-age mesotherapy, specific problems like fat removal, hyperpigmentation, hair loss, etc. will require other type of specialized product to treat.
All of the above does not exclude the possibility that biorevitaliziers can be used in synergy with other rejuvenating methods. On the contrary – it is often recommended. HA gel will add immediate volume, but to achieve a true age-reversal effect to your looks, you probably need a biorevitalizing filler for boosting effect. Likewise, IPL and laser skin treatment are very effective for wrinkle or hair removal, but they often irritate the skin, make it dry and deplete it of nutrients, Introducing them back using a product for biorevitalization can make a real positive difference.
Safety and Side Effects of Biorevitalizers: What You Should Know
As a whole, biorevitalizers are safe skin products and strong adverse reactions are not normal for them. Typically, such solutions used ingredients which a natural to the human body like Hyaluronic acid, amino acids, minerals and other nutrients. Of course, it is important to check about any intolerance or allergies to any of the compounds, part of the specific booster for skin you’re about to use.
Usually, some minor irritation for a couple of days, in the area where the skinbooster or rejuvenating product was applied can be felt, but no other inconveniences resulting from the treatment are to be expected normally.
Top Biorevitalizers: A Closer Look at the Best Options
As with most beauty products, the dermal biorevitalizer market is overly saturated with solutions. What the correct product for your specific used case it to be determined individually, so there is no one-glove-fits-all skincare items for anti-age therapy and rejuvenation. There are, however, several brands, each with multiple offerings which are definitely worth looking into:
- Teosyal – as far as extensive product lines go, this one is a top contended for the sheer volume cosmetics and Teosyal fillers which are available. Their Redensity I and Redensity II products are extremely effective in the correcting thin wrinkles in the area around the eyes and in the forehead region, while offering lasting hydration and noticeable improvement in the condition of the skin for a very long period of time.
- Dermaheal – the most popular brand of Korean mesotherapy products inevitably offers some powerful solutions for skin rejuvenation. Especially, the Dermaheal SR and HRS are among the most complex and effective methods for overall dermal rejuvenation for the whole face. These products are notable to effectively combine a very rich cocktail of minerals, vitamins and amino-acids, including patented peptides, for which Caregen, the manufacture, is famous for.
- Hyaron – a simple but very effective ultra-hydrating skin product. It is based solely on Sodium Hyaluronate (the salt of the Hyaluronic acid), which has one goal – hydrate. By introducing large volume of HA into the skin, it has an immediate hydrating effect, but also allows the dermis to improve it’s ability to retain moisture immensely. Hyaron‘s secret is the Hyaluronic molecule’s ability to catch and retain water molecules, hundreds of times their own volume. As a result, the skin becomes softer and smoother.
- Restylane Skinboosters – while the brand is better know for it’s fillers, dermatologists have a strong incline to use Restylane Skinbooster Vital and Restylane Skinbooster Vital Light. Two of the more premium bio rejuvenating products on the market, they can swiftly make tired and aging skin, smoother, radiant. One of the most dramatic (in good way) biorevitalization before and after results to be expected with Restylane’s booster solutions.
- Jalupro – possibly, the most popular brand of biorevitalizers on the market this line of dermal treatment solutions deserves to be reviewed separately.
A Comprehensive Overview of the Jalupro Skin Booster
Jalurpo is a Swiss – Italian brand which offers three separate biorevitalizers – Jalupro (Classic), Jalupro HMW and Jalupro Super Hyadro. Each of these is a premium solution for anti-age skin therapy, long term revitalization, boost in the natural self healing and self repair properties of the dermis and much more. Biorevitalization with Jalupro is superior and much more effective and long lasting than most other skin boosting offers on the market. All of the variations combine specially selected peptides which boost the effect of the main ingredient – Hyaluronic acid, allowing to achieve the most effective treatment possible.
Biorevitalization with Jalupro
Jalupro can help the skin to recover from the typical symptoms related of aging and bad lifestyle. It directly treats wrinkles, dryness, loss of elasticity and damaged skin. It will significantly boost the moisture retention capabilities of the skin, as lack of proper hydration is at the core of most premature aging processes.
Potential Side Effects of Jalupro
As this is one of the most high end and quality brands you can find, it is also one of the safest. Jalupro biorevitalization products are the result of many years of meticulous research and development. The standard side effects are typical for most anti-age rejuvenating products on the market – light irritation, some redness, possibly itching. All are to be expected to subside in a couple of days after the treatment.