Aquashine is a sub-brand of the Revofil line by Caregen. It is one of the most popular lines of skin rejuvenating products to code from Korea and one of the few Asian solutions that are real competition to skin boosters from the West. Mixing Hyaluronic acid with select peptides, these dermal products offer one of the quickest and most thorough rejuvenation procedures possible.
Revofil Aquahine is made by the Korean medical device and cosmetics giant Caregen. They are one of the largest producers of products for medical aesthetics applications, as well as professional cosmetics, especially mesotherapy solutions. The company is most famous for two product lines – Dermaheal, which is the most recognizable brand of mesotherapy from Korea, as well as Revofil, which is also a well-known brand of dermal fillers.
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that peptides are the specialty of Caregen. This company has invested millions of dollars and decades of hard work, into developing highly advanced and effective skincare solutions fully or partially based on peptides. They own the patent to several specially developed peptides, which you could consider to be their secret ingredient.
While the usage of peptides is to be expected in Caregen’s mesotherapy line, their fillers, Revofil, also mix it in, as a method to boost the volumizing effect of the Hyaluronic acid gel and improve its stability and durability. This is also valid for the Aquashine skin-booster line, where the Hyaluronic acid brings improved hydration, while the peptides will offer an overall skin-boosting effect, plus additional benefits in the case of Aquashine BR and PTX.
Aquashine injections – facial skin rejuvenation
But what separates Aquashine from the general line of Revofil HA-based fillers? Simply put, Aquashine products are skin boosters. What are skin boosters? These are specialized products, which are sometimes described as the missing link between a mesotherapy solution and a proper dermal filler. They are normally in a liquid form or a very low-viscosity gel and have either limited or no filling effect. The latter is dependent, to an extent, on whether they contain Hyaluronic acid, how the HA molecules crosslinked (if at all), and with what concentration.
What is more important, is that skinboostersts like Aquashine allow for a rapid improvement in the overall condition of the skin. Where mesotherapy will usually show its effect incrementally and a regular filler will focus on the aesthetical improvements, first and foremost, a skin booster will introduce a cocktail of beneficial agents in a limited area of the face, introducing them directly into the dermis. This will allow the local skin cells to rejuvenate at a very rapid rate, while still offering long-term benefits, similar to meso treatment.
Aquashine Classic 2 ml product, created by Caregen Co., LTD. in South Korea, has the following key characteristics in the field of revitalization and lifting. Based on hyaluronic acid and peptide complex, this meso product helps to moisturize the skin, smooth fine lines, and lift the facial oval. The use of this treatment is recommended for persons aged 30 years and older.
The composition of Aquashine Classic includes:
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin and delivers beneficial substances to the cells.
- There are four types of peptides to help fight wrinkles and improve skin elasticity.
- Vitamins, with antioxidant properties, stimulate cell growth.
- Amino acids, serve as a building material for protein compounds and fibroblasts.
- Minerals and coenzymes that enhance metabolic processes.
- Nucleic acids are involved in the synthesis of structural components of DNA.
- The presence of peptide inhibitor hyaluronidase in the preparation’s composition slows down the skin’s aging process. Already after the first Aquashine Classic treatment a noticeable lifting and thickening of the skin is achieved due to the intensive stimulation of collagen synthesis and an increase in the number of skin cells.
Aquashine Classic also successfully blocks the substances responsible for the destruction of the intercellular matrix, such as hyaluronidase and metalloproteinase type II, which ensures a more pronounced and long-lasting effect.
This product has a triple action:
- Skin moisturizing.
- They are improving the complexion and giving it a natural glow.
It should be noted that Aquashine Classic contains no hormones and growth factors, and the included peptides are considered safe. Aquashine Classic 2 ml is available for purchase on the My Lip Filler Shop website.
The use of Aquashine Classic 2 ml is recommended in the following cases:
- The main use of Aquashine Classic is in patients with dense skin without hypersensitivity.
- This mesococktail can be used for superficial injections on the face, as well as in the neck and décolleté area.
- It is recommended to be injected in case of dry skin that has lost elasticity, wrinkles, and loss of tone, as well as in case of pigmentation.
- Aquashine Classic is also suitable for injection in patients who have undergone plastic surgery, peeling procedures, or laser resurfacing.
The results of the procedure become visible 4-5 days after the procedure and last for six months. Aquashine Classic provides the following effects:
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, especially effective in the early stages of photo and chrono-aging.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Improves the complexion.
- Narrows pores.
- Tightens the oval of the face.
- Helps eliminate the appearance of couperosis, dermatophytosis, and acne.
It should be remembered that there are certain contraindications for mesotherapy. The procedure is not recommended for people under 18 years of age, pregnant and lactating women, as well as people suffering from diabetes, cancer, or autoimmune disorders.
Effectiveness of Aquashine injections
In the end, as far as anti-age therapy goes, the only thing that truly matters is the results. And the Revofil Aquashine does more than provide them. There is no more effective way to deal with skin issues, than any of these three skin boosters. These a products for dermatologists/licensed cosmeticians and patients, who are looking for rapid and lasting results.
The first aspect of the Aquashine’s effectiveness is that, in a sense, it is immediate. Traditional mesotherapy treatment is mostly applied topically or perhaps through a massage with a derma roller. Microneedling would boost the meso effect, but the most powerful results are achieved when the skin product is applied directly to the dermis. While this is possible with certain mesotherapy solutions, including Caregen’s own Dermaheal line, its generally lower concentration of beneficial ingredients means that the visible effect will be limited.
As opposed to that, Aquashine skin boosters will apply a high concentration of Hyaluronic acid and peptides in a limited area. Thus, the dermis is treated to higher volumes of beneficial agents which will restore the skin’s health. Further, as far as the Aquashine BR goes, improvements in the skin tone and treatment of hyperpigmentation spots can be observed very soon after usage. Likewise, Aquashine PTX will offer its extra smoothing effect in a matter of days, after it is introduced to the skin.
And let’s not forget, that Aquashine Soft, Aquashine BR, and Aquashint BTX, are still a type of dermal filler. While much softer than the Revofil Fine, they will still visibly deal away with superficial skin lines and the finest forms of wrinkles.
Once introduced to the skin, each of the three products will work and improve its condition for months to follow. Aquashine Soft will make it smoother and healthier, improving the hydration balance and adding valuable peptides for a lifting effect. Aquashine BR will help with a visible skin boost and at the same time brighten the tone and help with various forms of skin darkening, age spots etc, offering long-term protection. Finally, the Aquashine PTX will do its skin booster magic, just like the other two, but also offer a safe and just durable alternative to the beauty toxins (which are also substantially more expensive).
Aquashine BR (1x2ml)
The main characteristics of Aquashine BR Biorevitalizant 2ml are related to its ability to effectively deal with age-related skin changes such as wrinkles, dryness, and fading. This product contains hyaluronic acid, peptide complex, vitamins, and minerals that play a key role in achieving these results.
The BR designation in the name of the product stands for “brightness” and indicates its ability to give the skin a fresh and radiant appearance. Aquashine BR for pigmentation includes 56 active ingredients including:
- Hyaluronic Acid at a concentration of 1.5% provides hydration, stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, and promotes skin hydration, regeneration, and repair. It also creates optimal conditions for skin cell proliferation.
- Four oligopeptides help to eliminate existing age spots and prevent the appearance of new ones, as well as inhibit the activity of hyaluronidase, which destroys hyaluronic acid.
- Amino acids serve as building material for new skin cells.
- It contains 14 vitamins and minerals, as well as coenzymes such as calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, thiamine diphosphate, coenzyme A, flavinadenine dinucleotide, nicotinamide dinucleotide, and vitamins A, B6, E, B1, B7, B8, B2, B2, K, I, B3, B12, B9, B5, and C.
Nucleic acids are involved in the synthesis of new DNA in cells.
It should be noted that Aquashine BR is protein-free and does not require prior protein allergy testing. The 2.0 ml Aquashine BR product is available for purchase at the My Lip Filler Shop online store.
Aquashine BR Biorevitalizant 2 ml finds its most recommended use in patients with sensitive skin. This mesh cocktail is suitable for superficial injections over the entire facial surface and is recommended in the following cases:
In the presence of loss of healthy skin color and age-related pigmentation.
When the first signs of aging appear, such as gray skin tone and fine lines and wrinkles.
With loss of tone and elasticity of the facial skin, ptosis, and deformation of the soft tissues of the face and neck.
In the presence of age spots and couperose on the skin.
For problems with enlarged pores and rashes on the skin.
Prepare the skin for invasive procedures such as midline peels and ablative procedures to prevent hyperpigmentation.
A course of Aquashine BR injections allows for long-term results of skin rejuvenation and brightening. It is recommended to perform injection sessions for 3-4 sessions with an interval of 4 weeks, followed by maintenance rejuvenation procedures 3 times a year.
The result of the procedure
A pronounced result is noticeable in 3-4 days after injections. About the procedure of injectable rejuvenation with Aquashine BR reviews of patients of aesthetic clinics confirm that after it:
- small wrinkles disappear, large wrinkles are reduced;
- even out the complexion;
- dermal cover becomes more moisturized, and restores healthy tissue hydration;
- tightens the oval of the face.
After beauty injections, there may be short-term redness, swelling, and bruising on the face, which usually disappears within 3-5 days. However, there are several contraindications to mesotherapy and it is not recommended in the following cases:
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- Persons under 18 years of age.
- People with impaired blood coagulation.
Patients suffering from endocrine, autoimmune, or oncologic diseases.
How is the procedure carried out?
Using Aquashine skin boosters is quite similar to a regular dermal filler procedure. Normally, it wouldn’t last more than 30 minutes and there is no downtime necessary. It is one of the many advantages innovative anti-age solutions like skin boosters have over traditional methods for regaining a youthful look.
It’s worth noting, that normally, before the actual procedure, your dermatologist or the licensed practitioner performing the anti-age therapy, will sit you down for an “interview”. This is a preliminary stage, where the skin care specialist with discuss with the patient what they think the problem with their skin is followed by an exam and evaluation of the overall health and condition of the dermis. Then, based on the expertise of the practitioner, a skin treatment plan is mapped out, including the number of sessions, zones to be treated and the specific type of Aquashine skin-booster to be used. The last one is important for instances where BR is to be sued for hyperpigmentation treatment or PTX will be applied to inhibit local muscle contraction via peptides, alongside the standard rejuvenating effect.
Applying Aquashine is normally applied directly into the upper dermis, although using it as part of microneedling therapy is also an option. There is some mild discomfort associated with the procedure and minimal pain. Using topical anesthetic is possible.
Result after Aquashine
As noted, the primary effect of Revofil Aquashine is to improve the skin’s overall condition. Patients can expect their skin to become noticeably smoother and softer. This is related to the improved hydration. The gel will immediately provide a hydrating effect, while the absorbed HA molecules will help the dermis to capture and retain moisture, in the long run.
All three Aquashine products will have a skin-boosting effect, which includes the disappearance of wrinkles, smoothing out of fine lines, and an improvement in skin elasticity. The same goes for skin tone. The cocktail of peptides will even help with issues like acne and minor scarring.
While the Aquashine Soft is used as a skin-booster with a mild filling effect for very shallow superficial skin depressions, the other two products are more specialized. BR will block the excessive synthesis of melanin in the dermis and help reverse the effects of overall hyperpigmentation. PTX, on the other hand, is a safe beauty toxin alternative, meaning that it will emulate the same effect of limited muscle contraction in the area of application, which can have a very visible skin line smoothing effect in areas like the forehead and the cheekbones.
Indications for Aquashine
Revofil Aquashine boosters are intended to offer a multi-vector skin treatment. While most products will focus on a specific issue, these skin boosters indication list includes various net positives of their usage:
- Improved moisturization – the skin loses its ability to stay moisturized both due to the natural aging processes and to lifestyle factors and bad environments. Dry skin is prone to many problems. Any of the three Aquashine fillers will immediately and very rapidly boost the hydration of the upper and lower dermis in the area of application.
- Wrinkle removal – Aquashine is a very soft type of gel product, however, it will still give some limited filling effect for very minor wrinkles and skin lines, formed in the upper dermis. While not as powerful as the proper Revofil filler line, they do have this added aesthetic effect on the skin.
- Lifting – aged skin is prone to sagging causing unpleasant deformities and folds on the face. Aquashine and especially the Aquashine PTX, will noticeably lift the loose skin and provide a powerful tightening effect, which is related to improved elasticity, as well.
- Brightening – Caregen’s patented peptides have been proven to offer a powerful boost to the skin tone and show visible improvements in cases of hyperpigmentation. While the Aquashine BR is specifically tailored towards dealing with the high melatonin productions, the Soft and PTX will also add a limited, but visible improvement to the overall tone of the face.
Aquashine BTX (1 x 2ml)
The main active ingredients in Aquashine BTX Biorevitalizant 2 ml are peptides, which have several useful properties. They help to increase cellular metabolism, stimulate the synthesis of new cells, regulate fat metabolism and melanin production, and prevent the destruction of hyaluronic acid by the enzyme hyaluronidase. These peptides also have a relaxing effect on facial muscles, similar to the action of beauty toxins. The mesococktail also contains the following components:
Hyaluronic acid in a concentration of 1.5% with a molecular weight of 3 million Da, provides moisturization and stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, as well as creating optimal conditions for the reproduction of skin cells.
Biomimetic regulatory peptides help prevent wrinkles and reduce existing wrinkles by blocking hyaluronidase and stimulating the synthesis of new cells.
Minerals and coenzymes such as calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, thiamine diphosphate, coenzyme A, flavin adenine dinucleotide, nicotinamide dinucleotide, which protect the skin from environmental damage, maintain skin balance and restore the activity of the body’s enzyme systems.
Vitamins (A, B6, E, B1, B7, B8, B2, K, I, B3, B12, B9, B5, C), which have stimulating, antioxidant and regulatory effects.
Amino acids are the main building material for protein synthesis.
In total, the product contains 59 components. You can purchase Aquashine BTX in a volume of 2 ml on the My Lip Filler Shop website.
Aquashine BTX 2 ml biorevitalizant with a lifting effect can be used for injections in various areas of the face, including the eye area. This product is recommended for the following patient categories:
Those who have a fine wrinkle type of aging.
People with dry and fading skin.
Those who want to prolong the effects of botulinum toxin or are looking for a milder alternative to it.
Patients who need to get rid of scars on the skin.
Persons with enlarged pores and periodic rashes, as well as the problem of couperosis.
To achieve the best results, it is recommended to carry out a course of 3 procedures with an interval of one month or an intensive course of 6 sessions with a two-week interval. The frequency of maintenance treatments is determined individually depending on the patient’s age and skin condition.
When it comes to revitalization using a procedure such as Aquashine, reviews, and price are not the most important factors. Injections of this cocktail are popular due to the following effects:
- Smoothing wrinkles and scars on the skin.
- Facial oval tightening.
- Moisturizing the skin and increasing its elasticity.
- Improvement of skin color.
- Narrowing of pores.
Maximum results are visible 2 weeks after the procedure.
It should be remembered that there are contraindications for mesotherapy. This procedure is not recommended for minors, pregnant and lactating women, as well as people who suffer from allergic reactions or have infectious, oncological, or autoimmune diseases.