GANA TOX – ingredients, application, and effects
This advanced product is made for topical use only. It can be applied with a dermal roller (with needles’ length of not more than 0.5mm) or an air brush gun. GANA TOX contains a rich and versatile cocktail of ingredients all of which are harmless and biocompatible.
- Polydeoxyribonucleotide-8 (PDRN)
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)
- Hyaluronic Acid
There are three superb peptides that can be found in this product and among them is Arginine or Acetyl Hexapeptide-8. It acts in a similar way as Botulinum toxin (found in Botox injections) since it relaxes the muscles of the face and in that way, it effectively corrects dynamic facial wrinkles such as crow’s feet, nasolabial folds and forehead lines without giving patients a “frozen look.”
- Increases the production of skin-boosting proteins like collagen and elastin
- Temporarily removes wrinkles (including dynamic lines)
- Brightens the tone of the skin
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Restores the natural hydro balance
- Heals skin cells and improves microcirculation
- Removes scars
- Gives skin a natural and healthy glow
- Has anti-acne effects
Why choose GANA TOX?
This pioneering spraying peptide product offers a long list of advantages. It can be easily and safely used in combination with many different cosmetic solutions and treatments and it is applied through a painless and fast procedure. There is also no post-treatment downtime.