What is GANA HA Type A used for?
Unlike the other top-grade soft-tissue fillers from GANA R&D’s HA-based skin rejuvenation range, this is not designed so much to deliver minimally invasive wrinkle correction but to add volume under the skin in areas where it is most needed. It can be used on patients who:
- Need to restore the symmetry in their facial features
- Have lost a lot of volume in their face due to the natural aging process
- Wish to enhance or correct the appearance of certain facial areas (nose, chin, etc.)
- Want to improve the shape of their face without having to undergo plastic surgery
One of the greatest advantages of GANA HA Type A is that it offers instant results.
Target injection sites
This premium quality Hyaluronic Acid filler is injected into the subcutaneous layer of the skin to provide the target tissue areas with additional support and extra fullness. In that way, the face gains a more youthful appearance and its features become better contoured and more aesthetically-appealing. GANA HA Type A can be applied to the following areas:
- Nose (1-2ml) to effectively correct a bumpy nose bridge
- Chin (2-4 ml) to enhance and redefine its contours, giving it a more pronounced appearance
- Forehead (3-5 ml) to smoothen it
- Cheeks to safely augment their shape
With My Lip Filler, you can get this dependable anti-aging injectable with swift international shipping.