Juvederm Volift comes in a double pack with two 1ml syringes of Hyaluronic acid gel, with concentration of the HA of 17mg/ml and added Lidocaine 0.3% for even less pain. Workign with the filelr is extremely easy for a gifted dermatologists, as the special Vycross formula which combines 1 part of high weight HA molecules with 9 parts of low weight, ensures the injected gel is very smooth. This means, that the gel particles are very small compared to other sculpting fillers and the HA concentration is kept low, but the dermal filler is with superior quality.
What is Juvederm Volift good for?
The short answer is – a low. This is a wholesome filler with higher thickness, meaning that it can be injected in a variety of areas of the face with varying purposes.
- It can improve the shape of the chin, making it more pronounced
- The filler can effectively sculpt the jawline
- With Juvederm Volift extra volume can be added to the cheeks
- This HA gel can also augment the cheekbones in an effective manned
- Minor rhinoplasty procedures can done with the filler, as an alternative to surgery
- It’s also an excellent filling solution for deep skin depressions like severe marionette lines and nasolabial folds
The actual injection is a 20 to 30 minute procedure, that involves no downtime. Outside or certain patients like pregrnant and breatfeeding women or people allergic to one of the components, Juvederm Volift is a completely safe, biocompatible and biodegradable product.